Re: just curious

Busy, Donna...
    Very busy. JoAn held her hypertufa trough building classes here on
Saturday morning from 10:00 until after noon. Then we headed over to the
local restaurant for lunch and did not get back until about 3.... No one
knew each other before they came to the class. By the time they worked in
teams of 3, they all sit in those groups when we went to lunch. I believe
some friendships were formed along with the troughs that morning. Did the
same on Sunday afternoon.... except no lunch or dinner together. Everyone
took a trough home with them they had made in classes along with a sheet of
instructions in case they forgot anything, a enough specially mixed medium
to plant their trough.
    The weather was absolutely perfect for a bunch of gardeners to be
outside, hanging out and working together....
    Monday and Tuesday we will be up to our unmentionables in packing and
shipping... that time of the year again.  Fall planting is here!!
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana