Re: MG classes

> The hardest part of getting my hours is writing them down.... I am sure that
> is true for everyone.  I hate trying to be sure to remember to write down
> everytime you do something...

Our Hort Ed has changed our method of recording.  No longer do you write
everything down, unless it is a lone item.  If you work in one of the Display
Gardens, you list on one line the number of hours you spent there this year.
With 300 MGs, it's a real burden for CES staff to have to deal with 1/2 an hour
here, 2.25 hrs there, listed so many times.

Kitty