Re: [chat] This just in...

Well, if something DOES happen, we most definitely will look into that. I've moved around my whole life (never lived any place longer than 6 years) and now that I'm getting older and becoming more of a gardener...I don't want to move again. My plants are like my babies....they all have to go to. You should have seen me pack when I married and moved to Texas. Half of my personal "belongings" were plants. Then we moved from Texas to Oklahoma. It took a whole horsetrailer just to bring my plants up here. Some things just can't be parted with!!!!

From: Tony Veca <romans8@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [chat] This just in...
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:27:11 -0700

on 9/12/03 7:31 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

He is the type that will always
have a bunch of animals...he likes having land

Jesse Belle - How about giving the the gr888 Northwest a look. Ask Judy /
Melody their thoughts about it. Lots of land right in my own area!!!! It
doesn't hurt to look. Even DP, Lowes & Costco are with in a stones throw &
you'll still be in the "country"!!!!

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA