From: kmrsy@comcast.net
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [chat] This just in...
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:46:38 +0000

Jesse, although I have never moved since I began gardening.....
We all daydream about winning a lottery, right? Not alot, but if someone posed
the question of what would you do, where would you go, what would you buy? I
don't play the lottery, but if I did, I'd just buy the house next door, kick
them out, tear it down, build my dream house there, then tear my current house
down and put in a greenhouse. I don't want to move or leave my plants.

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es