common mistakes?

We had our final MG plant sale today.  7 of us work in a section of the
garden referred to as Propagation; I prefer to think of it as Nursery,
because most of the plants are purchased tiny and grown on.  In order to
expand our offerings we also bring items of our own that could be considered
special and only if we can supply 10+ of them.  We tag these plants as MG
Special Selections and get nicer prices for them than mosy other plants in
the sale.

I had mentioned that some people had been asking for Clematis.  One of our
team said she had loads of Sweet Autumn starts.  We all agreed it is not
particularly "special", but perhaps we could move them because vines are
rarely if ever offered.  This woman is a 12 yr MG, very knowledgable.  I
said my SAC never puts out seedlings but I have heard some people say they
do, but not lots of them.  She was amazed at that and set to work potting up
the starts; said she had 30 quarts.  I thought we'd grow them on, but she
brought a dzn directly to the sale.  I couldn't believe it.  She had
actually potted up Bindweed.

What to do?  I couldn't confront her, so I asked the Hort Ed, could he
please look at these.  He replied that, not only were they very bad
specimens, but indeed bindweed, picked the tray up and threw it all in the
sanitainer.  Said he would smooth it over with her.  During the sale while
she was making her rounds to make sure all was running smoothly (her job)
she remarked about how quickly her SAC sold.....