OT, trip again

Just wanted to comment on how right Jesse and Ceres were about Kansas
City. The downtown area has sooooooooo many fountains and wonderful
plantings. Didn't get everywhere, but what I did see was very nice. You
folks also have way to many malls/specialty stores. Had to buy another
piece of luggage to get everything home between the convention stuff and

Ok- new week new trip..... I don't have much free time, but wondering
what the weather is like in Michigan-- like Frankenmuth/detroit area?
Anyone from around there.... leaving Wed, so what's the forecast folks?

ps and for those taking a trip anywhere on an airplane... security is a nightmare!