Re: just in/moving plants

In 1988 we rented a U-haul truck to move just our plants from California to
Texas....seems the government didn't think the plants were "household goods".
To me they were family!!
Now we'd have to rent an 18 wheeler, or two.   Obsessions....  glad to know
others do this too.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast