RE: New varieties for 2004

Kitty,

Thanks! I was in Chicago at the Garden Writers Symposium near the time
when my newsletter arrived and I have not had the time to check it out
yet.

I did forget that you do have to return them within 30 days! Have you
tried any of the new introductions for 2004?

The Celosia Fresh Look Red is simply beautiful. It performs very well. T
& M has a new 5 ft double sunflower that will be in the upcoming catalog
that is to die for. I also like the new Caledula they are promoting.

The Sugar 'N Spice Sweet Pea has not bloomed yet but it is very compact,
so it is perfect for hanging baskets and bags.

Lavatera Novella is nice until it begins to set seed.

The new Baby's Breath Gypsy Rose has a wonderful mounding habitat
however the flowers are very tiny, not at all like the florists baby's
breath.

I have a lot of this information up on my website at
http://www.exoticgardening.com I do however have to add you manually
once you register so it may take me a day or two.

Sheri