From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:16:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] just in/moving plants

Believe it - I'm never moving....<br><br>---------- Original Message
TeichFlora@aol.com<br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Mon, 15 Sep
2003 14:42:12 EDT<br><br>>In 1988 we rented a U-haul truck to move just
our plants from California to <br>>Texas....seems the government didn't
think the plants were "household goods". <br>>To me they were family!!
Coast<br>><br>>In a message dated 9/12/2003 11:03:17 PM Central Standard
something DOES happen, we most definitely will look into that. <br>>>
I've moved around my whole life (never lived any place longer than 6
years) <br>>> and now that I'm getting older and becoming more of a
gardener...I don't <br>>> want to move again. My plants are like my
babies....they all have to go to. <br>>> <br>>> You should have seen me
pack when I married and moved to Texas. Half of <br>>> my personal
"belongings" were plants. Then we moved from Texas to Oklahoma. <br>>>
Some things <br>>> just can't be parted
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com