RE: Re: soil test results

Well its nice to know that some year all this will not be for nothing :)

I find that with the spring working of the soil, it stays nice
throughout the season... but the following spring I am right back where
I started. It is like the good soil is sinking and that hard clay is on

Anyone else notice that?