On a more serious note for the moment - All of you on the East Coast
please take extra special care w/ this big bad storm coming your way!
This is NOT your run of the mill hurricane (which would be bad enough)
but this has some bad potential. Even our Dallas station is preoccupied
w/ this and has several people out there already. The senior weatherman
even said - this is not your run of the mill hurricane. And making
landfall at high tide as they're predicting could make this a real bad
deal indeed. I have the same feeling about this one as I did about Agnes
(1972) and that was a very bad girl, especially for the Wyoming Valley
(PA) where I lived at the time. You are all in my prayers and I will be
watching this one closely.

Take good care - all of you!!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A