Lacecap Hydrangea

Melody / - The side yard I showed you 0n the south, surprised me today As I
felt really good to do some work for awhile. Well, there was this Lacecap
Hy. there that has 3 different colors on it. Blue, Pink & Mauve. There is  1
other, pink & one Lavender.
got to do some cleaning up too.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!