RE: Fall is coming!!

Sounds like you need a greenhouse Betsy! .. or some of us need to send
you the extra tomatoes we have here in IL....

I live about 15 miles from the Hoosier border, so I guess you are an
ex-neighbor eh?

I am hoping not to see frost for awhile here....

Donna
Who is even farther behind in e-mail now....