Re: Pics/Botanic Gardens

In a message dated 9/22/03 2:09:37 PM, jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

<< Either spring or fall.  Which time is better? >>

Jesse, I think the gardens are wonderful anytime but for us or at least I am
always bogged down in early spring in my garden with planning, potting,
seeding, edging, planting, etc.  Also, late summer or early fall you would see the
garden at  maturity.
    What a delight to be able to share touring the garden with truly great