From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pics/Botanic Gardens
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:43:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2003 5:16:58 PM Central Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> Also, late summer or early fall you would see the
> garden at maturity.

That time would probably be best for me, too, not only because I'm also very
busy in early spring, but I promised my grandson I would go to Italy with him
and his high school Latin club next summer. I'm actually quite flattered at
having been asked by him.

zone 7
West TN

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clouds.jpg]

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com