From: cathy carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:24:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pics/Botanic Gardens

The Missouri Botanical Garden was founded in 1859, and is probably the
with <br>the Shaw Nature Center (formerly, the Shaw Arboretum), with
it's <br>magnificent collection of native plants, and it is a jewel
AM, Jesse Bell wrote:<br><br>> Cool. O.K. ya'll, let's start coming up
with some botanical garden <br>> type places that we want to visit. The
one in Hot Springs is great. <br>> I hear the one in St. Louis is
Claremore, OK<br>> Zone

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com