Re: Hello! Rose question...

Betsy,
thanks for your reply to Bonnie.  I know very little about roses, but I moved
my Manchu Rose (Rosa xanthina) this past weekend.  I dug as deeply as possible,
but I know I lost the finer roots.  Your comment about "good thing that it is
fall. If you accidently
> bare root the plant it should recover quicker in the cool weather"  heartened
me as I would hate to lose it.  Thanks.
Kitty