Re: Isabel

Glad to hear you're OK, Marge, and that you've got some help to get you through
this. Do your kids live in the vicinity and receive damage too? Or did they
travel to help you out?  Wow! 6.5 days is a long time without electricity.
Can all that wood you've picked up be used for anything, at least compost?

Kitty