Re: work related

It doesn't matter if it is a small or large company. It is the % of
hours an employee is being paid to do non-related work that is the
issue. If you were not posting a message... what would you be doing?
(the answer in my case would be eating lunch)...

Here the only computer currently on line is this one and the lap top and
both are in my personal office. Took the rest off line when the virus
came thru and was causing havoc here. Noticed a definate increase in
production... so they may never go back on line:)

As far as packages go... not a problem in recieving them here.... Of course I just stick the box in my car, not unpack it here.

Personal phone calls are not allowed here unless emergency situation.
Well, that is what is supposed to happen, but since I get so many other
calls, no one notices anything. I do not make a habit of calling or
talking to friends here at work. Phones are our life line here, so by
tying up a line, I am hurting business.... Friends do call my cell phone
more than the company lines.

Donna