Re: Frost

We had a light frost last night too, but only on things that had air circulation underneath them (deck, picnic table, and a couple bales of straw) - nothing on the grass, even in the low spots. Allan Armitage was keynote speaker at the IL Master Gardener Conference, and he had some nice shots of the U of Georgia campus gardens. Looked like they would be worth a visit.
Cathy