Re: Frost

In a message dated 9/29/03 1:59:34 PM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:

<< keynote speaker at the IL Master Gardener Conference, and he had
some nice shots of the U of Georgia campus gardens.  >>

Interesting speaker!  He was a speaker at ISUs Perennial Sat a few years ago.
 I was excited to met him after speaking with him by phone on several
occasions as I worked on a book for Meredith.  I hope we have enough time to check
out the campus.
    Cathy, I am really surprised at your experience with the carpet rose.
Primarily we have used the first one that was on the market. The variety name
escapes me for the moment. (Not the lt pink one, Apple Blossom).  I do have a
white one in my white garden.
    Ceres