RE: DF and gardening update/CNPS sale

Theresa...

Glad to hear David is doing as well as can be expected!

Sounds like your garden is still going strong out there. (note that
green envy surrounding me)... I always wondered if my veggies would
continue to produce if the weather stayed warm... but it sounds like
they have a certain amount of life span if yours are stopping to
produce... but I am curious, how many months do your tomato plants last
and produce?

I am not familiar with many of your plants, but wish my passion fruit
would survive here. Had thought about digging it up and trying to over
winter it inside. I did get lovely flowers on it, but not a long enough
season here for fruit, or maybe the wrong kind or who knows what....

You must also have a lot less work to do in the fall than we do...
thinking I have to bring my canna rhizomes in and they are a bear to dig
up. I have already brought many of my plants inside and if it ever is
warm out again when I leave for work, I take them back outside. Last few
days have been very cool, so decided to leave them inside.

Donna

This
> stuff would take over the earth if you aren't carefull.  No I'm
ripping
> out
> new sprouts every week).  Another one on the big mistake list- passion
> fruit
> vine.  It has grown under two brick/concrete barrier walls and now is
> growing new sprouts in my lawn. Great.  So I ripped out all of the
parent
> plants and pull the new ones out of the lawn everytime I see them.
The