Re: Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??TY

Wow!  Thanks for all the responses and warm welcomes!  You guys  are GOOD!
Looks like first we will (DH that is)  will go back there and pull up  all
the PI, vines, weeds etc..  As there is so much, I think it may be more
affordable, to get it in some kind of limited control first before I can even  get to
maintenance and spraying anything.  I have to be careful not to hurt  my
pines, and the chipmunk family that have made a condo back  there.  Occasional Mr
and Mrs Chipmunk take the kids out for dinner in  "Holli's Veggie Bistro", but
the way the weather was this summer, there wasnt to  much activity delivering
the Suitable Veggies.
Once again Thank you all so very much.. this really seems like a wonderful
group.. I never expected soo many responses.