Re: Frances picture

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Here's a link to a real cool picture of Frances

http://www.nnvl.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/index.cgi?page=items&ser=108107&large
=1
----------

Cool image, but scary, Jim...hope you're battening down those hatches
again.  Track looks like it could head straight for my aging parents
in AL...yikers!  Hoping the durn thing turns back out to sea for all
of you in the south...TN looks like it's on the path as well.

Guess we'll all know more as the week progresses, but I don't like
the look of this storm at all!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade