RE: garden lighting

Yeah, wasn't fond of the idea of a huge light on roof.... but figured
when I heard commotion out there, a flip of a switch would shed some
light on it LOL!.

Not looking for lighting that would be on all the time, it would have to
be on some type of switch.

Funny you should mention an airport.... if the 3rd Chgo airport ends up
in Peotone, I would be about 9 miles north of it....and there is no
doubt in my mind that it is coming. Way too much big money has landed
here already and most of the original footprint has already been bought
up, houses leveled, air space reserved, 5 major hotels in town yet no
grocery store, huge trucking firms building warehouses... but you read
they are only considering it and haven't decided on which of the three
possible locations it will be.... yeah right.