RE: Check out Yahoo! Photos - Hollis Pond Pictures 2002

Who sponsored the workshop Bonnie? Glad someone is bring some of those
points to the publics attention.

Unfortunately, some groups go a tad overboard with claims that
everything is invasive... or worse yet, claiming any exotic is
undesirable for your garden. A mixture of plants are important IMHO...
you need some natives for specific wildlife, but also something
enjoyable to the gardener tending the area...and if you don't have an
invasive something, then there wouldn't be anything to do or complain
about in the garden! LOL!

Donna
Whoo- hoo almost time to go home....