Re: ragweed was:allergies

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> I pulled one of those the other day out of the back yard.  Hmm,
that may explain the problems I was having.  Thanks Marge!
----------

You're welcome, Pam.  If they're growing around and you pulled one,
that could very well be the problem.  When I first started this
garden, the land was full of ragweed and I spent my summers with
streaming sinuses...finally got them and only rarely does a seedling
show up...it has a short life span.  Now, I don't have any 'hayfever'
problems...ragweed is the worst for allergies IMO.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis