Re: return to cabinetry

You're most welcome, Kitty....well, you've heard of the jack of all
trades; master of none?

I was surprised the lines in that bit of ascii 'art' showed up near
where I'd put them:-)

I think, given you've only glued inside one stile, your panel ought
to be able to move enough so it won't crack up on you.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: kmrsy@comcast.net
>
> Thanks Marge - you always seem to know something about everything.
The