Re: overgrown dwarf mugho

Thanks, Gene, that is a new one to me, but I'll look for it.  Do you offer it
sale?  Don't remember seeing it in a catalog.  I'll try anything the deer
go for - I'm building quite an assortment of things they don't totally devour.
Makes for an unconventional-looking garden, but at least things grow.

In a message dated 09/05/2004 7:01:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,