just when you think you survived Frances

Hum... just when you think you survived Frances.... this was posted on
another list along with pictures of her flooded yards. Thankfully she
did not have any structural damage and is in a higher section, so yard
is flooded, but the sandbags held.

Anyways- Jim probably knows this area....

there is a huge 40 acre retention pond in my town - Zephyrhills -  that
the dam just broke and they have called for emergency evacuation of the
thousands of mobile homes near it. I don't live by there, but it is
one of the oldest and largest parks here. We have many rivers
expected to crest in the next few days and also cause major floods.