Re: Re: OT Flower Pots

In a message dated 9/6/2004 7:14:54 PM Central Standard Time,
cholte@wi.rr.com writes:

They do  sort of but they want x number of hours worked back every year.
Some of  those hours can be expensive.

I work most of my hours at the experiment station helping the ornamental
horticulturist with whatever he needs.  My best friend in MG does the same  thing
so it gives us an opportunity to visit while we work.  The station is  about
50 miles from my house and 50 miles from her house in the opposite  direction.
 I do have to pay for the gas to get there, but I don't go too  often, and I
work a long time when I'm there.  I also try to work at our  home show, but
there is no charge for parking.  Guess there is an upside of  living in an area
where $10/hr is considered "big money." :-)
zone 7
West TN