Re: Jim

Well, Jim, I'm so glad you seem to have weathered this one in good
shape!  What is your alternate theory and yes, if you hadn't touched
those dirty dishes since Ms Fatima left, best you got with that
before beach time:-)  Hope she had a good trip and arrived safely.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
>
> Oops. Wrote too soon. 5 PM advisory says it's headed for the
Ohio-West