Re: RE: Holli's Pond - new TN invasives

Maybe, the problem is that they have gotten into open lots, fence rows,
etc.  I intend to take the Bush-B-Gone/Roundup cure to most of the bush
stuff that is on our property...but within .5 mile, there is so much of all
this stuff that I couldn't begin to deal with it.  A lot of it is on parts
of property that people leave wild for wildlife or on undeveloped
property.When we first moved here 20 years ago, there wasn't hardly any of
this so I am beginning to agree that the weather may be helping to spread
it.