New TN Invasives

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but Tennessee is a very long state, and
plants that are invasive in East Tennessee are not necessarily invasive in
West  Tennessee as they are about 500 miles apart, quite different
topographically and  cover a couple of zones.  I agree that kudzu and privet are a mess, but
I  think lists of invasives, and efforts to be rid of them, should be more
regional.  This could turn into something like the national lists we  discussed
last year.

zem
zone 7
West TN