RE: kitchen & anemone

Well.... I would recommend Dwayne's cabinets in Beecher, but doubt he
goes that far. Ma/Pa place that does great work. All custom made special
order only. Doesn't charge much more than a DIY store, but the quality
is awesome and you can have it built to your sizes. If you can dream it
up- he can build it :) BTW, he keeps his records for 10 years, so if you
need something added, he knows the color stains, type of wood, design
you have already.

I just had him build additional cabinets for me in the laundry room and
also another one in the kitchen area with a wood top.

Donna