Re: kitchen & anemone

Gene,

I find it very difficult to believe that you can't replace those
hinges.  Only issue is whether your doors are overlay (face frame) or
flush (frameless).  The concealed hinge is pretty standard.  Here are
some links to hardware mgf. who do cabinet hinges...if these don't
work, I have LOTS more:-)

Ives - pretty standard; should be able to find anywhere

http://www.cabinet-hinges.com/cabinet_hinges.php

Hettich International - do a huge line in cabinet and drawer hardware

http://snipurl.com/8xvu

Ovis online store - all sorts of cabinet hardware

http://www.ovisonline.com/store/default.asp

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade