Re: Master Gardener class/Garden Study

Auralie, your Horticulture School sounds like what is part of the flower Show
school in this state.  I thought these were all defined by the mother club.
I don't see HS listed in the Natl Gardener.  Are you from New York?
    Qualifications of a GS instructor is very rigid. Most of the instructors
come from Ia St Univ.  One of my best friends chairs this for our state and
she is a MG.  We also may take our class hrs as MG educational hrs however I
always many times more than the 6 rqd hrs.  I cptd the course a number of yrs ago
and was taking for renewal.
    Donna, I should have used the newer label National Garden Club rather
than Federated.  I looked in The National Gardener (Natl Garden Club news
magazine) for Il listing.  I see Environmental Studies & Flower Show School listed
but not Garden Study.
    I have cptd the Landscape Design  School some yrs ago also (another NGC
program) & we have gardeners from Peoria come to the Iowa school.
    Ceres