Donna, back to your suggestion to chk my Java setting.  I don't find anything
in my manual which refers to Java settings so think I best leave things alone
while I am able to get most things.  I am not knowledgeable with my home
    I did all the systems work for the DM John Deere engineering dept for
yrs. The business systems did not have the technical knowledge or the ability to
react to engineering/production chgs or problems in the timely fashion that is
rqd in a union manufacturing envirnoment.  This was accomplished on main
frames and Deeres systems were considered the most advanced  at that time.  Now, I
have the use of a home computer only and find it beyond my working knowledge.
 My son keeps telling me to forget (which I'm sure I have) all I knew about
Deeres system that what I have now is so simple.  I think part is I do not
allow enough time to dig in & learn.  When we got our first home computer (about
77') I wrote my own personal projects software.  Now I just want it to work and
quickly !
    I do appreciate your help, Donna.