RE: Ivan

I think it is a smart move on your part to take Ms. Fatma and beans and
get out of dodge...

Just don't wait too long.... the traffic gonna be another nightmare. It
appears it is moving farther into the gulf-- but as you know, when it
hits that warm gulf water, it can turn, fissle out, or add a category or
three to it's punch.

So are you all ready? Fill up at the yard? Got water? Batteries?
Recharge the laptop (cause we are gonna want to know if you are OK)...
if you wait till sat ... doubt you will find anything on the shelves, if
there even is now.

Ya know with all these storms, it made me brush up on geography... ok,
Florida. I now have some concept of where everyone is....