Re: kitchen & anemone

Catching up here once more...I think.

Anyway, Gene, your cabinets sure sound like major candidates for
refurbishing; much too nice to get rid of.  I sure wouldn't let
anybody PAINT them!  Good grief!  Hinges are an easy replacement...as
noted in another post.

To heck with the current people; find yourself a cabinet maker or
really good woodworking guy; good finish carpenter type.  There HAS
to be someone around where you are that does that - let that person
work on them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Gene Bush <genebush@otherside.com>
> Marge,
>     After 20 plus years the hinges are wearing out on the cabinets
I had