RE: link to Francis damage

Oh, how tragic...and what a loss.  The gardens and pools on the beach side
seemed to have been completely destroyed.   I did notice that in addition
to the house, many of the large plants near the house seemed to have
survived which might help get started again if they won't be too damaged by
the salt.

Ok, I'll stop whining about my plant thugs.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7