Re: Ivan

Not worried about stuff, Donna. Just want to be sure I need to leave before I go through the hassle.

On Saturday, September 11, 2004, at 07:25 AM, Donna wrote:

So what does that mean Jim.... you are staying?

Problem, as I see it, is you just never know which way they will decide
to head....Jamaica looked like it was going to be a direct hit, but it
just followed the coast line (which I am sure still caused havoc). And
you are right, at the moment it is not as fierce as was projected...but
will it burn itself out by the time it gets to you?

Guessing you need to roll the dice and make a decision.. by the time it
goes thru cuba and hits the high pressure/warm water area, and you can
tell it's destination point and impact, it will be too late to leave....

Let us know what you decide.... for those of us keeping tabs from afar
on these hurricanes.... at least we will have some idea of where you

Stay safe my friend!...and remember what is important in life--- life
itself, worrying about 'stuff' is not worth risking your life.

The projected path at 5 AM this morning is farther out in the Gulf
it was at 11 PM last night. And Miami is now almost out of the margin
of error [potential] part of the track. At this stage, Charley looked
lot more threatening. The next revised projected path posting will be
at 11 AM.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W