Re: snakes and cats and bathroom

The bathroom turned out great! It is all done, except I need to get a new towel bar and TP holder. Also needs a new bath rug and I want to find a nice framed print for the wall. I'm going on vacation for the last 2 weeks in Sept, so those details can wait til I return. Thanks for asking.
I am just so happy that a snake decided to like my garden enough to come visit. I really didn't mind him- just not inside the house please.

Theresa
Sac, CA

Donna wrote:

LOL! Now Theresa can add snake tamer to her list of accomplishments!:)

How did the bathroom turn out?

Donna

Been kind of crazy lately, but things are finally settling. Except

for

our little excitement this evening. Front door was open, cats just
hanging out looking out the screen door. I'm just working on the
computer and then realize that one of the cats is all scrunched down

in

stealth mode and the other one is all poofed up with a ridge of hair
down it's back. They clearly see something- I figure something
outside. Until... my siamese (the poofed up one) jumps back then

wacks

at something with it's foot. I get up to see what is up and in the
darkish room see something (bigger than a bug!) in the corner of the
door. Turn on the light and it is a SNAKE. Granted it is a little

one,

but still it's in my house! Clearly the screen door wasn't shut
securely- or else it wouldn't be inside. So- it stretches out along

the

screen, so I closed the inside door (basically trapping it between the

2

doors. Went out through the garage and got a stick and opened the

screen

door to shoo it back out into the garden.  It was only a little gopher
snake and I'm rather pleased that at least I have some little creature
enjoying my garden (he just needs to stay out of my house!)

Theresa
Sac, CA