Re: Ivan, new targets?

I live in ETN but have family in Sarasota, Pensacola, southern Alabama and
right below Savannah...My parents are in an assisted living in Gulf Breeze,
FL.  There is some worry but we have been assured that the center has good
plans to take care of all.  One of my sisters has to report to her hospital
and stay there for the duration of the storm.  Thank goodness she can take
family members.