RE: Bonnie!

We know they made it through the storm without injuries but we don't know
if the Pensacola folks (my parents and one sister) have a place to live.
Right now, my brothers and sisters living elsewhere are trying to find
possible assisted living facilities that could take them should their place
be destroyed and the owners not have any alternatives.  My brother in
Luling, LA is fine.  What a terrible storm.

Here in ETN, schools are closed due to flash flooding.  The rain has been
coming down steadily for hours.

Thanks for checking on us.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7