Re: Visit to Plant Delights NOW Thunbergia grandiflora

In a message dated 9/18/04 7:33:02 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  But as to your Mandevilla, maybe you
could prune enough of it to take it in the house and then come spring cut it
back further to stimulate new growth at the proper time. >>

I think that is a good idea.  I have cut back severly in the fall & very
little in the spring which then takes a long time to bloom.  I have a white one &
the popular Alice Dupont both in full bloom at this time.