RE: Weekend report

At least those seeds won't be washed away!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 11:45 AM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Weekend report

Sarasota rare fruit club was supposed to have its annual sub-tropical
fruit tree sale tomorrow, but Jeanne has probably put the kibosh on
that. Too bad, because the sales are always fun--never know what you
will find there. Today there's a big sale at Tropiflora, which we are
trying to ignore. And this morning we collected seeds of Mimosa
strigillosa at the public library, where it is grown as a ground cover.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a