From: Marge Talt
Sent: 9/25/2004 11:30:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Anybody?

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> Yes we must be dear. But my back is killing me - overdid it
yesterday.
> So just watering, harvesting pecans and repotting some stuff today.
> Light duty.
----------

Sounds like you need a little floor time and some moist heat.  Truly,
Pam, moist heat is the best for backs that have had the course.
Either soak in a hot tub or get a heating pad and put a wrung out wet
washcloth on it...20  minutes only.  If you do that every hour for as
long as you can stand it, guarantee it will help....so would  trip to
a good chiropractor:-)

Marge
the queen of back backs!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland