From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 11:57 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Anybody?

And the bad part about it... I was only there for an hour!....(big

From there I went to Menards to buy a shed. Instead, I brought my
mothers van loaded to the max with other stuff. Do you know they
'really' are now reducing all the gardening stuff that was left!...
E-Gads! Also had to buy that life size scarecrow that sings and dances
on a motion thingy too....

Thankfully, nothing in the Xmas department piqued my interest!

Not to mention that I stopped in at a local garden center advertising
bird seed on sale.... so brought home another statue along with the bird

And the bad part is..... the girls are taking me out tomorrow, so more
shopping is on the agenda along with dinner....

The good part is I only spent about a hundred bucks all day and filled
the envoy, van, and have other stuff to be delivered......too bad I
didn't buy a shed, I really need that!