Re: Whoopee

Was not able to access the site -- any suggestions?
Cathy
On Tuesday, September 28, 2004, at 01:46 PM, Donna wrote:

Congrats! You did a wonderful job! Liked the design too....

Of course you should enter the national show... you have the talent:)

Donna

----- Original Message -----
From: Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: 9/28/2004 9:49:40 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Whoopee

For Melody and anyone who might be interested, I submitted a quilt entry to
an out of state quilt show (first for me) and had the good fortune to win Best
of Show Hand Quilting and 1st in my quilt entry class. The show, the River
City Roundup Quilt Stampede in Omaha, Neb was held this past weekend. You may
view my quilt at:
www.rcrquiltstampede.org/Show%202004html

Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/